Exact Sciences appoints Jeff Elliott as CFO
Mr. Elliott's experience includes nearly nine years at Baird, most recently as the senior research analyst who covered diagnostics and life science tools companies.
Previously in his career, Mr. Elliott worked in various positions at Walgreens and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.
Mr. Elliott earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
He is a CFA charterholder. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings