Exa Corporation names Suresh Sundaram SVP, products & marketing
With over 25 years of product development, product management, sales operations, education and marketing leadership and experience, Dr. Sundaram brings critical skills and perspective to the company's deep deployment mission.
He joins Exa from a career that spanned more than two decades at Aspen Technology where he was most recently Senior Vice President of Products and Market Strategy.
Dr. Sundaram earned his Ph.D. and Master of Science degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Chemical Engineering and a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST