Exa Corporation names Suresh Sundaram SVP, products & marketing
With over 25 years of product development, product management, sales operations, education and marketing leadership and experience, Dr. Sundaram brings critical skills and perspective to the company's deep deployment mission.
He joins Exa from a career that spanned more than two decades at Aspen Technology where he was most recently Senior Vice President of Products and Market Strategy.
Dr. Sundaram earned his Ph.D. and Master of Science degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Chemical Engineering and a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST