EVP Tristan Orpin to leave Illumina
Mr. Orpin joined Illumina in 2002 and leads the company’s Clinical Genomics Group, which includes the Reproductive and Genetic Health and Oncology Businesses, Regulatory, Clinical and Medical Affairs, CLIA Labs, and the Chief Medical Officer organization.
Previously, Mr. Orpin led Illumina’s Reproductive and Genetic Health business.
Prior to that, he served as Chief Commercial Officer, and separately as Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
Before joining Illumina, Mr. Orpin held positions at Sequenom including Vice President of Sales and Marketing from August 2001 to November 2002 and Director of Sales and Marketing from September 1999 to August 2001.
For more than a decade prior he served in several senior sales and marketing positions at Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Mr. Orpin earned a B.S. in genetics and biochemistry with first class honors from the University of Melbourne. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST