Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
This is due to the fact that current CEO Frank Fiskers has decided to leave the company this summer.
Mr. Frydenberg comes most recently from Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Mr. Frydenberg has been working in the hotel industry since 1993. Mr. Frydenberg has had a long career within Starwood Hotels & Resorts, and since 2013 he has been responsible for the company’s operations in Western Europe.
In September 2016, he became one of the Chief Operations Officers at Marriott Europe following the company’s merger with Starwood.
Mr. Frydenberg will start working at Scandic on May 1 and will formally take on the role of President & CEO on July 31, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
- Electrolux appoints head of major appliances Latin America
More inside POST