Eurobank Ergasias appoints Richie Boucher as chairman
Mr. Boucher was appointed Group Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Ireland in 2009.
Mr. Boucher joined the Group as Chief Executive, Corporate Banking in December 2003 from Royal Bank of Scotland. He was appointed Chief Executive, Retail Financial Services Ireland in January 2006.
Mr. Boucher is a past President of the Institute of Banking in Ireland (2008) and of the Irish Banking Federation (2006).
He has over thirty years’ experience in all aspects of financial services.
Mr. Boucher has held a number of key senior management roles within Bank of Ireland, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank through which he has developed extensive leadership, strategy development, financial, people, operational and risk management skills.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Banking. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Greece
- Navios Maritime Acquisition adds Eleni Warren to board
- Navios Maritime Partners appoints Orthodoxia Zisimatou to board
- Public Power Corporation appoints chief strategy officer
- Hellenic Telecommunications appoints non-executive director
- Public Power Corporation appoints two managers
More inside POST