Etsy appoints Rachel Glaser as CFO
Ms. Glaser joins Etsy from Leaf Group, where she has served as CFO since 2015.
Before that, Ms. Glaser was CFO at Move, Inc, parent company of Realtor.com, which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014.
Prior to this role she served as Chief Operating and Financial Officer at MyLife.com.
Ms. Glaser also previously held the role of Senior Vice President, Operations Finance at Yahoo! and began her career at The Walt Disney Company, where she spent nearly 20 years in escalating roles of responsibility on the finance, operations, and technology teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings