Etsy appoints Rachel Glaser as CFO
Ms. Glaser joins Etsy from Leaf Group, where she has served as CFO since 2015.
Before that, Ms. Glaser was CFO at Move, Inc, parent company of Realtor.com, which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014.
Prior to this role she served as Chief Operating and Financial Officer at MyLife.com.
Ms. Glaser also previously held the role of Senior Vice President, Operations Finance at Yahoo! and began her career at The Walt Disney Company, where she spent nearly 20 years in escalating roles of responsibility on the finance, operations, and technology teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership