Etsy appoints Rachel Glaser as CFO
Ms. Glaser joins Etsy from Leaf Group, where she has served as CFO since 2015.
Before that, Ms. Glaser was CFO at Move, Inc, parent company of Realtor.com, which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014.
Prior to this role she served as Chief Operating and Financial Officer at MyLife.com.
Ms. Glaser also previously held the role of Senior Vice President, Operations Finance at Yahoo! and began her career at The Walt Disney Company, where she spent nearly 20 years in escalating roles of responsibility on the finance, operations, and technology teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership