Etsy appoints Rachel Glaser as CFO
Ms. Glaser joins Etsy from Leaf Group, where she has served as CFO since 2015.
Before that, Ms. Glaser was CFO at Move, Inc, parent company of Realtor.com, which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014.
Prior to this role she served as Chief Operating and Financial Officer at MyLife.com.
Ms. Glaser also previously held the role of Senior Vice President, Operations Finance at Yahoo! and began her career at The Walt Disney Company, where she spent nearly 20 years in escalating roles of responsibility on the finance, operations, and technology teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings