Esterline appoints Nils Larsen to board of directors
Mr. Larsen currently provides operating and investment advisory services to a broad range of companies in diverse industries.
From December 2008 until March 2013, he held various leadership roles, including President and Chief Executive Officer of Tribune Broadcasting.
He also has experience on public company boards and with many private company and trade organizations.
Mr. Larsen holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and history from Bowdoin College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership