Esterline appoints Nils Larsen to board of directors
Mr. Larsen currently provides operating and investment advisory services to a broad range of companies in diverse industries.
From December 2008 until March 2013, he held various leadership roles, including President and Chief Executive Officer of Tribune Broadcasting.
He also has experience on public company boards and with many private company and trade organizations.
Mr. Larsen holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and history from Bowdoin College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
More inside POST