ESO Solutions names Jennifer Mabe chief financial officer
Ms. Mabe has more than 20 years of financial executive experience working with companies ranging from startups to global multimillion-dollar organizations.
Most recently she served as Chief Financial Officer at DataTrak. Ms. Mabe also held positions as Vice President of Finance and Quality Assurance and as International Director of Quality Assurance while at DataTrak.
Ms. Mabe is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), holds a Master of Science in Accounting from Texas A&M University, and currently sits on the board of Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST