Escher Group left without two directors
Mr. Quinn is a principal of Avar Capital. Previously, as Managing Director of Champion Sports Ireland, he oversaw the group’s expansion to become one of Ireland’s leading sports retail chains, which was subsequently acquired by JD Sports Fashion plc in 2010.
Mr. Quinn has also worked in the corporate finance business with Arthur Andersen and Merrion Capital and has extensive experience of the venture capital industry in Ireland and the UK. He has been on the Board since the MBO in 2007.
Mr. Smurfit is Chief Executive of S.F. Investments, a privately held company that manages worldwide investments on behalf of the Smurfit family.
Mr. Smurfit is a director of a number of companies, including AEP Systems, GameAccount and The K Club Limited.
Prior to this position, he held a number of senior positions within the Jefferson Smurfit Group both in Europe and the U.S. He has been on the Board since the MBO in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings