Esa Neuvonen nominated as YIT's CFO
Neuvonen is an experienced CFO who also has knowledge of the real estate business. Mr. Neuvonen is currently the CFO at Sato Corporation.
He served as Vice President, Sales&Marketing, Finance and business at Sonera Corporation support from 2003 to 2005.
Before joining Sato he worked for TeliaSonera in several positions, including Sonera's CFO.
He served at TeliaSonera's Integrated Enterprise Services as Senior Vice President, Business Control and Development (2007-2008); as CFO/Vice President, Head of finance and business control at TeliaSonera Finland (2005-2006); and as CFO/Vice President, Head of finance and adminstration (2003-2005).
The current CFO Timo Lehtinen leaves the company.
Ari Ladvelin, Director, Internal audit, will act as YIT's interim CFO until Esa Neuvonen takes up his position at YIT. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
More inside POST