Erste Bank: Stefan Dörfler new chairman of the management board
The mathematics graduate, Mr. Dörfler started his banking career at Giro Credit, before joining Erste Bank in 1997.
Thereafter Mr. Dörfler was active in various management positions at Erste Group, most of which involved the capital markets business. Up to now he was head of group markets at Erste Group.
Apart from his position at Erste Group, Mr. Dörfler is a member of the supervisory boards of the Vienna Stock Exchange, the VBV Pension Fund and Ceská sporitelna.
Mr. Dörfler's previous position as division manager at Erste Group will be taken over by Oswald Huber. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Austria
- Mondi names Peter Oswald to replace David Hathorn as group CEO
- Stefan Matzelle named as new IT manager at Austrian Airlines
- Management board changes at Erste Group and Erste Bank
- AIM Software appoints Deepak Srinivasan as CTO
- Erste: Lorenz Schöne head marketing & business development
More inside POST