Eros appoints Ron Stewart as president & CEO
Mr. Stewart has over 30 years of experience in the mining industry including senior management and executive positions with major gold producers and more recently as a top-ranked equity analyst in the capital markets industry.
Mr. Stewart was team leader on two major gold discoveries, the Musselwhite mine in Northwestern Ontario and the Wallaby deposit in Western Australia. As President and CEO of Verena Minerals (renamed Belo Sun Mining) he focused the company on the advancement of the now five million ounce Volta Grande gold deposit in Brazil.
He was recognized as the top stock-picker in the metals and mining sector by Starmine and as a Top Gun analyst by Brendon Woods.
Mr. Stewart will replace Ronald Netolitzky, who will remain on the board as a director and technical advisor on the company's project generation effort. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
- Westport Fuel Systems appoints Daniel M. Hancock to board
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
More inside POST