Erik Bouts leaving Ball, Daniel W. Fisher named COO
Mr. Fisher joined Ball in 2010 as vice president, finance, North American metal beverage operations.
Since 2014, he has served as president, Beverage Packaging North and Central America.
Erik Bouts, current chief operating officer, global metal beverage packaging, is leaving the company at the end of the month. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- CPI Card Group appoints new chief financial officer
- Richard Barton joins Liberty Interactive board
- Western Union names SVP and chief communications officer
- NBHC names new commercial market president for the north Texas
- Arrow Electronics names Christopher Stansbury SVP and CFO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
Freddie Mac Q2 net loss $322 million Earnings