Erickson Incorporated appoints David W. Lancelot as CFO
Mr. Lancelot most recently served as CEO of Outdoor Reservation Management Group, President of Enerjet LTD, and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Spirit Airlines, Inc.
Previously, his experience includes executive positions at AirTran Airways and Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings among others.
Mr. Lancelot is specifically skilled in debt refinancing and restructuring, successfully executing the turnaround of a low cost airline producing the highest EBITDAR margins of any carrier in the United States. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Real Good Food appoints Harveen Rai as finance director
- Greenbrier Companies appoints two to board
- Columbia Sportswear president Bryan Timm to step down
- Greenbrier Companies promotes Lorie Tekorius to CFO
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
More inside POST