Eric Zhang joins General Atlantic as head of China
Mr. Zhang joins General Atlantic from The Carlyle Group where he worked as Global Partner and Managing Director focused on buyout and growth investments across Asia from 2006 to 2016. At Carlyle, he led numerous successful private equity transactions.
He is currently on the board of directors of 58.com and has previously served on the boards of China Reading, Soufun, Yashili, Plateno Group, Crystal Orange Hotel Group, Kaiyuan Hotel Group and New Century Asset Management Co. Ltd, and AnNeng Logistics Group.
Previously, Mr. Zhang was a Vice President in the Mergers and Acquisitions group at Credit Suisse based in Hong Kong.
Prior to that, he was a Vice President in the Investment Banking department at China International Capital Corporate Limited.
Mr. Zhang received his master’s degree in economics from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST
Tunisian industry exports up 11% Economy