Eric Xu takes over as Huawei rotating CEO
Mr. Xu joined Huawei in 1993.
Mr. Xu has served as President of the Wireless Network Product Line, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Chief Products & Solutions Officer, and Chairman of the Investment Review Board.
Currently, Mr. Xu serves as Deputy Chairman of the Board, Rotating CEO, and Chairman of the Strategy & Development Committee (SDC). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST
Logitech Q1 2018 sales up 13 percent Earnings