Ergomed chairman Rolf Stahel to retire
Mr. Stahel has over 30 years’ experience in the global pharmaceutical industry. He led Shire Pharmaceuticals Group plc as Chief Executive Officer from 1994 to 2003.
Nine years later Mr. Stahel had implemented six mergers and acquisitions building Shire into a FTSE 100 Company.
He worked for 27 years with Wellcome plc in Switzerland, Italy, Thailand, Singapore and the UK.
As Regional Director based in Singapore, Mr. Stahel was responsible for 18 Pacific Rim countries. His last position with Wellcome was Director of Group Marketing.
Mr. Stahel sits on the Advisory Board of Imperial College Business School (Imperial College London).
He has been non-executive Chairman of several companies including: Newron Pharmaceuticals; Cosmo Pharmaceuticals; PowderMed; EUSA Pharma. He is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Connexios Life Sciences and Midatech.
Mr. Stahel, is a graduate in Business Studies (KSL, CH) and attended 97th AMP (Harvard). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies