ERBA Diagnostics appoints interim CEO
Mr. Jeffreys has 20 years of experience in the clinical diagnostics industry, with specialization in the molecular diagnostic and blood bank fields.
Mr. Jeffreys also serves as the Commercial Director for the Molecular Diagnostics Division and Vice President Business Development and Strategy for ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH (ERBA Mannheim), and he plans to continue serving in that role too.
Prior to joining ERBA Mannheim, Mr. Jeffreys served as Commercial Director for Lumora from 2012 through 2015; Divisional Director Diagnostic Products for Lab21 Healthcare (the diagnostic products division is now Trinity Biotech) from 2008 through 2012; and various positions at Invitron, Kronus and Gen-Probe UK (now Hologic). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership