ERBA Diagnostics appoints interim CEO
Mr. Jeffreys has 20 years of experience in the clinical diagnostics industry, with specialization in the molecular diagnostic and blood bank fields.
Mr. Jeffreys also serves as the Commercial Director for the Molecular Diagnostics Division and Vice President Business Development and Strategy for ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH (ERBA Mannheim), and he plans to continue serving in that role too.
Prior to joining ERBA Mannheim, Mr. Jeffreys served as Commercial Director for Lumora from 2012 through 2015; Divisional Director Diagnostic Products for Lab21 Healthcare (the diagnostic products division is now Trinity Biotech) from 2008 through 2012; and various positions at Invitron, Kronus and Gen-Probe UK (now Hologic). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST