Equinix appoints Mike Campbell as chief sales officer
Mr. Campbell joined Equinix in 2015 as Senior Vice President of Sales, with more than 30 years of experience managing global teams and working within respected technology companies, including NCR, UUNET, CompuServe, MCI and WorldCom.
Prior to Equinix, Mr. Campbell ran global renewals and website security businesses at Symantec. His career at Symantec began after the merger with VeriSign's authentication business unit, which had previously acquired Guardent, where he ran the enterprise and channel sales teams.
Prior to Guardent, Mr. Campbell led Akamai's U.S. sales operations. In addition to leading the global sales organization, he will oversee the Equinix Global Solutions Architects, Business Development and Equinix Professional Services teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST