Equiniti Group director Haris Kyriakopoulos resigns
Mr. Kyriakopoulos is a Director at Advent International, where he has worked since 2008.
Prior to joining Advent International, he worked in investment banking with Goldman Sachs’ UK Mergers and Acquisition team, in strategy consulting in New York with First Manhattan Consulting Group, and at a telecommunications start-up in Athens with Tellas.
Mr. Kyriakopoulos has participated in several Advent International investments including KMD, The Priory Group, DFS and Equiniti.
He holds a BSc with honours in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA with honours from the Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST