Equiniti Group director Haris Kyriakopoulos resigns
Mr. Kyriakopoulos is a Director at Advent International, where he has worked since 2008.
Prior to joining Advent International, he worked in investment banking with Goldman Sachs’ UK Mergers and Acquisition team, in strategy consulting in New York with First Manhattan Consulting Group, and at a telecommunications start-up in Athens with Tellas.
Mr. Kyriakopoulos has participated in several Advent International investments including KMD, The Priory Group, DFS and Equiniti.
He holds a BSc with honours in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA with honours from the Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership