Equiniti Group director Haris Kyriakopoulos resigns
Mr. Kyriakopoulos is a Director at Advent International, where he has worked since 2008.
Prior to joining Advent International, he worked in investment banking with Goldman Sachs’ UK Mergers and Acquisition team, in strategy consulting in New York with First Manhattan Consulting Group, and at a telecommunications start-up in Athens with Tellas.
Mr. Kyriakopoulos has participated in several Advent International investments including KMD, The Priory Group, DFS and Equiniti.
He holds a BSc with honours in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA with honours from the Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST