Equiniti Group director Haris Kyriakopoulos resigns
Mr. Kyriakopoulos is a Director at Advent International, where he has worked since 2008.
Prior to joining Advent International, he worked in investment banking with Goldman Sachs’ UK Mergers and Acquisition team, in strategy consulting in New York with First Manhattan Consulting Group, and at a telecommunications start-up in Athens with Tellas.
Mr. Kyriakopoulos has participated in several Advent International investments including KMD, The Priory Group, DFS and Equiniti.
He holds a BSc with honours in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA with honours from the Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST