Equiniti Group appoints Darren Pope as non-executive director
Mr. Pope will become a member of the Nomination, Audit and Risk Committees upon his appointment to the Board.
Mr. Pope is a qualified accountant with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, the majority of which has been spent in retail financial services.
Most recently he served as CFO of TSB Bank plc having led the initial stages of its separation from Lloyds Banking Group.
Mr. Pope has held a number of other senior positions at Lloyds Banking Group, Cheltenham & Gloucester plc, Egg plc and Prudential plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST