Equiniti Group appoints Darren Pope as non-executive director
Mr. Pope will become a member of the Nomination, Audit and Risk Committees upon his appointment to the Board.
Mr. Pope is a qualified accountant with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, the majority of which has been spent in retail financial services.
Most recently he served as CFO of TSB Bank plc having led the initial stages of its separation from Lloyds Banking Group.
Mr. Pope has held a number of other senior positions at Lloyds Banking Group, Cheltenham & Gloucester plc, Egg plc and Prudential plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership