Equiniti Group appoints Darren Pope as non-executive director
Mr. Pope will become a member of the Nomination, Audit and Risk Committees upon his appointment to the Board.
Mr. Pope is a qualified accountant with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, the majority of which has been spent in retail financial services.
Most recently he served as CFO of TSB Bank plc having led the initial stages of its separation from Lloyds Banking Group.
Mr. Pope has held a number of other senior positions at Lloyds Banking Group, Cheltenham & Gloucester plc, Egg plc and Prudential plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Processing to resume at 10 JBS plants Companies