ePlay Digital announces Trevor Doerksen as CEO
Mr. Doerksen is the CEO & Founder of Mobovivo Inc. Mr. Doerksen has been at the intersection of media and technology for 20 years.
He has produced snowboarding films and was the executive producer of a national science television series. He was recently named one of the Top 20 Thinkers in Social TV and Second Screen.
His graduate research into content repurposing has led to multi-million dollar research projects, a chapter in a widely published textbook, and the founding of Mobovivo.
A serial entrepreneur, Mr. Doerksen has been awarded entrepreneur of the year, named one of the 50 Most Influential People by Venture Magazine and has been featured in New York Times. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership