ePlay Digital announces Trevor Doerksen as CEO
Mr. Doerksen is the CEO & Founder of Mobovivo Inc. Mr. Doerksen has been at the intersection of media and technology for 20 years.
He has produced snowboarding films and was the executive producer of a national science television series. He was recently named one of the Top 20 Thinkers in Social TV and Second Screen.
His graduate research into content repurposing has led to multi-million dollar research projects, a chapter in a widely published textbook, and the founding of Mobovivo.
A serial entrepreneur, Mr. Doerksen has been awarded entrepreneur of the year, named one of the 50 Most Influential People by Venture Magazine and has been featured in New York Times. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST