Epizyme appoints Kevin Conroy to board
Mr. Conroy has served as chief executive officer of Exact Sciences since 2009. He served in multiple executive leadership positions at Third Wave Technologies from 2004 to 2008, most recently as president and chief executive officer.
Prior to Third Wave, Mr. Conroy served as intellectual property counsel at GE Healthcare.
Before joining GE, he served as chief operating officer of two early-stage venture-based technology companies in Northern California.
Prior to those positions, he was an intellectual property litigator at two Chicago law firms, McDermott Will & Emery and Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard and Geraldson, where he was a partner.
He has served as a director of Third Wave Technologies Inc., since 2005.
Mr. Conroy earned his B.S. in electrical engineering at Michigan State University and his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST