Enzymotec CEO Ariel Katz to leave
Dr. Katz joined Enzymotec in August 2000 as President and Chief Executive Officer. He has also headed our VAYA Pharma segment since January 2012.
Prior to joining Enzymotec, Dr. Katz held various positions with the Dead Sea Bromine Group of Israel Chemicals Ltd. for 14 years, including senior positions in research and development, plant management, marketing and business development.
Dr. Katz holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and an M.Sc. in economic management both from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel, and a PhD in engineering in the field of artificial intelligence from Exeter University, UK.
From 2003 until 2010 Dr. Katz was a guest lecturer in the Biotechnology Department in the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership