Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
Mr. Israeli has more than 20 years of experience in strategic planning, business processes, operation, quality, finance and global sales and marketing.
Mr. Israeli was most recently the President and CEO of Growth Markets at Teva Pharmaceuticals where he oversaw all commercial activities in Asia, Asia Pacific, Africa and Latin America.
Since joining Teva in 1994, Mr. Israeli has held various leadership roles including the Head of Global Quality, President and CEO of Teva API and President, and Group Executive Vice President and Chief Business Process Officer at Teva.
He obtained his MBA in Finance and Marketing from Bar Ilan University, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
- Radcom appoints Rami Amit as CTO
- Clal Biotechnology Industries elects Julian Adams as president
- Perion Network appoints Doron Gerstel as CEO
- Teva: Dipankar Bhattacharjee new CEO of Global Generic Medicines
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies