Enzymotec appoints Dror Israel as CFO
Mr. Israel served as Chief Financial Officer of EZchip Semiconductor from July 2001 until February 2016, playing a key role in the sale of EZchip to Mellanox Technologies in February 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Israel was EZchip’s financial controller from January 2000 through May 2001 and a financial analyst at EZchip from August 1997 through December 1999.
Prior to joining EZchip, he was employed by Hi Group, a holdings company, as a financial analyst.
Mr. Israel holds a B.A. degree in economics from Haifa University and a MBA cum laude from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Teva appoints Kåre Schultz as CEO
- Immune Pharma appoints Tony Fiorino as COO
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
More inside POST