Entravision Communications names Jeffery Liberman president
Mr. Liberman joined Entravision in 2000 following the company's acquisition of Latin Communications Group.
An industry veteran with over forty years of experience and a strong background in Spanish-language media, Mr. Liberman has been instrumental in Entravision's success, including expanding the company's media portfolio, overseeing the company's digital initiatives and launching new content initiatives.
Mr. Liberman has served as Entravision's Chief Operating Officer since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
- Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts as CEO
- MyoKardia appoints two to board
- Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
More inside POST