Entravision Communications names Jeffery Liberman president
Mr. Liberman joined Entravision in 2000 following the company's acquisition of Latin Communications Group.
An industry veteran with over forty years of experience and a strong background in Spanish-language media, Mr. Liberman has been instrumental in Entravision's success, including expanding the company's media portfolio, overseeing the company's digital initiatives and launching new content initiatives.
Mr. Liberman has served as Entravision's Chief Operating Officer since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership