Entravision Communications names Jeffery Liberman president
Mr. Liberman joined Entravision in 2000 following the company's acquisition of Latin Communications Group.
An industry veteran with over forty years of experience and a strong background in Spanish-language media, Mr. Liberman has been instrumental in Entravision's success, including expanding the company's media portfolio, overseeing the company's digital initiatives and launching new content initiatives.
Mr. Liberman has served as Entravision's Chief Operating Officer since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST