Entravision Communications names Jeffery Liberman president
Mr. Liberman joined Entravision in 2000 following the company's acquisition of Latin Communications Group.
An industry veteran with over forty years of experience and a strong background in Spanish-language media, Mr. Liberman has been instrumental in Entravision's success, including expanding the company's media portfolio, overseeing the company's digital initiatives and launching new content initiatives.
Mr. Liberman has served as Entravision's Chief Operating Officer since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings