Entravision Communications names Jeffery Liberman president
Mr. Liberman joined Entravision in 2000 following the company's acquisition of Latin Communications Group.
An industry veteran with over forty years of experience and a strong background in Spanish-language media, Mr. Liberman has been instrumental in Entravision's success, including expanding the company's media portfolio, overseeing the company's digital initiatives and launching new content initiatives.
Mr. Liberman has served as Entravision's Chief Operating Officer since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST