EnTouch appoints Samantha Foley as chief marketing officer
Ms. Foley joins the EnTouch executive team with over 11 years of experience in business-to-business marketing for enterprise software.
Prior to joining EnTouch, Ms. Foley held the position of Vice President of Marketing at Allegro Development, a Dallas headquartered, commodity trading and risk management solution provider.
Ms. Foley holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations from Northwestern State University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST