EnTouch appoints Samantha Foley as chief marketing officer
Ms. Foley joins the EnTouch executive team with over 11 years of experience in business-to-business marketing for enterprise software.
Prior to joining EnTouch, Ms. Foley held the position of Vice President of Marketing at Allegro Development, a Dallas headquartered, commodity trading and risk management solution provider.
Ms. Foley holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations from Northwestern State University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Hugo Boss sales down 4% Earnings