EnTouch appoints Samantha Foley as chief marketing officer
Ms. Foley joins the EnTouch executive team with over 11 years of experience in business-to-business marketing for enterprise software.
Prior to joining EnTouch, Ms. Foley held the position of Vice President of Marketing at Allegro Development, a Dallas headquartered, commodity trading and risk management solution provider.
Ms. Foley holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations from Northwestern State University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
More inside POST