EnTouch appoints Samantha Foley as chief marketing officer
Ms. Foley joins the EnTouch executive team with over 11 years of experience in business-to-business marketing for enterprise software.
Prior to joining EnTouch, Ms. Foley held the position of Vice President of Marketing at Allegro Development, a Dallas headquartered, commodity trading and risk management solution provider.
Ms. Foley holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations from Northwestern State University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST