EnTouch appoints Samantha Foley as chief marketing officer
Ms. Foley joins the EnTouch executive team with over 11 years of experience in business-to-business marketing for enterprise software.
Prior to joining EnTouch, Ms. Foley held the position of Vice President of Marketing at Allegro Development, a Dallas headquartered, commodity trading and risk management solution provider.
Ms. Foley holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations from Northwestern State University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership