Enterprise Therapeutics appoints John Ford as CEO
Dr. Ford is a successful biotechnology entrepreneur who has co-founded Xention, Ario Pharma and Metrion Biosciences.
Recently, he was a member of the Executive Team at Dezima that is later sold to Amgen in 2015.
Dr. Ford has over 18 years’ ion channel research, drug discovery and drug development experience.
He obtained his BSc and PhD at the University of Leeds, where he worked on the structure and function of TRP channels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership