Enterprise Therapeutics appoints John Ford as CEO
Dr. Ford is a successful biotechnology entrepreneur who has co-founded Xention, Ario Pharma and Metrion Biosciences.
Recently, he was a member of the Executive Team at Dezima that is later sold to Amgen in 2015.
Dr. Ford has over 18 years’ ion channel research, drug discovery and drug development experience.
He obtained his BSc and PhD at the University of Leeds, where he worked on the structure and function of TRP channels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Wrong shade of gray cost Lego millions Companies