Enterprise Therapeutics appoints John Ford as CEO
Dr. Ford is a successful biotechnology entrepreneur who has co-founded Xention, Ario Pharma and Metrion Biosciences.
Recently, he was a member of the Executive Team at Dezima that is later sold to Amgen in 2015.
Dr. Ford has over 18 years’ ion channel research, drug discovery and drug development experience.
He obtained his BSc and PhD at the University of Leeds, where he worked on the structure and function of TRP channels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies