Enterprise Therapeutics appoints John Ford as CEO
Dr. Ford is a successful biotechnology entrepreneur who has co-founded Xention, Ario Pharma and Metrion Biosciences.
Recently, he was a member of the Executive Team at Dezima that is later sold to Amgen in 2015.
Dr. Ford has over 18 years’ ion channel research, drug discovery and drug development experience.
He obtained his BSc and PhD at the University of Leeds, where he worked on the structure and function of TRP channels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership