Enterprise Financial Services appoints CEO
Mr. Lally joined Enterprise in 2003 as senior vice president and was named president of the bank's Clayton unit in 2008. In 2011, he was appointed president of the St. Louis region and three years later assumed responsibility for commercial banking in all regions.
In May 2016, Mr. Lally was named executive vice president of EFSC, with responsibility for the company's wealth management, private banking and mortgage businesses, as well as its community development entity.
Prior to Enterprise, Mr. Lally served in various commercial banking roles for US Bank and Commerce Bank in St. Louis.
He earned a BSBA in Finance from Saint Louis University and an MBA from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
More inside POST