EnteroMedics elects Gary Blackford to its board
Mr. Blackford brings to EnteroMedics over 30 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry, having most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Universal Hospital Services Inc., a nationwide provider of medical equipment management and service solutions for the healthcare industry, from 2002 to 2015.
Prior to Universal Hospital Services, Inc., from 2001-2002, Mr. Blackford was Chief Executive Officer of Curative Health Services, Inc., a specialty healthcare services and pharmacy distribution company.
From 1994 to 1998, Mr. Blackford served in executive roles at pharmacy benefit management companies including Medintell Systems Corporation and ValueRx (acquired by Express Scripts).
He currently serves as a member of the board of directors for Wright Medical Group N.V., Halyard Health, Inc. and PipelineRx.
The Company also announced that Anthony Jansz stepped down from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
More inside POST