Entercom Communications appoints CFO
Within the media industry, Mr. Schmaeling held the role of CFO at LIN Medi, a local TV and digital media provider from 2008 until its acquisition by Media General in December 2014.
Prior to joining LIN Media, Mr. Schmaeling served as Vice President, Finance at Dow Jones, where he oversaw nine business units and held key operational finance responsibilities.
Most recently, Mr. Schmaeling served as CFO at Travel Leaders Group, the largest travel agency company in the United States.
Mr. Schmaeling began his career at Arthur Andersen in the audit and business advisory practice.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Rutgers University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership