Entercom Communications appoints CFO
Within the media industry, Mr. Schmaeling held the role of CFO at LIN Medi, a local TV and digital media provider from 2008 until its acquisition by Media General in December 2014.
Prior to joining LIN Media, Mr. Schmaeling served as Vice President, Finance at Dow Jones, where he oversaw nine business units and held key operational finance responsibilities.
Most recently, Mr. Schmaeling served as CFO at Travel Leaders Group, the largest travel agency company in the United States.
Mr. Schmaeling began his career at Arthur Andersen in the audit and business advisory practice.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Rutgers University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST