Entasis Therapeutics appoints Greg Norden to board
Mr. Norden brings more than 20 years of leadership and financial management experience in global healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Norden is currently the Managing Director of G9 Capital Group which invests in early stage ventures and provides corporate finance advisory services.
From 1989 to 2010, Mr. Norden held various senior positions with Wyeth/American Home Products, most recently as Wyeth's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to this role, he was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. He began his career at Arthur Andersen & Co. and served as an Audit Manager.
Mr. Norden serves on several Boards including: NanoString, Royalty Pharma, Univision, and Zoetis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership