Entasis Therapeutics appoints Greg Norden to board
Mr. Norden brings more than 20 years of leadership and financial management experience in global healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Norden is currently the Managing Director of G9 Capital Group which invests in early stage ventures and provides corporate finance advisory services.
From 1989 to 2010, Mr. Norden held various senior positions with Wyeth/American Home Products, most recently as Wyeth's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to this role, he was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. He began his career at Arthur Andersen & Co. and served as an Audit Manager.
Mr. Norden serves on several Boards including: NanoString, Royalty Pharma, Univision, and Zoetis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST