Mr. Frid has more than 25 years of experience from turnaround situations in a large number of Swedish companies in various industries.
Mr. Frid has previously served as interim CEO, COO and project manager in organisations that were subject to significant change and restructuring.
He has also worked as CEO of Patria Helicopters AB, Eneas Energy AB and TradeDoubler AB. He is a member of the Eniro Board of directors.
The Board of directors has decided to terminate the employment contract of Stefan Kercza as Eniro President and CEO since 2014 and member of the group management since 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership