Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
Mr. Brooks currently serves on the Board of Directors of Chaparral Energy, Inc. and has served as a board member for Aurora Oil & Gas Limited, Magdalena Energy Company, Yates Petroleum and the Houston Producers’ Forum.
Additionally, Mr. Brooks is currently an advisor for Hart Energy’s A&D Watch, a global energy research publication.
Mr. Brooks holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Wyoming – Casper and a Masters of Business Administration, Finance from Our Lady of the Lake University in Texas. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
ENI Q1 profit per share 0.27 euros Earnings