Energy Services Group appoints Phil Galati as CEO
With more than 25 years of software and services industry experience, Mr. Galati’s career includes leadership roles at IBM, Sterling Commerce, Dell and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Galati has had significant success growing Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) businesses, managing M&A activities and developing new geographic markets.
Mr. Galati graduated from the University of Albany and was most recently the CEO of Trillium Software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST