Energy Services Group appoints Phil Galati as CEO
With more than 25 years of software and services industry experience, Mr. Galati’s career includes leadership roles at IBM, Sterling Commerce, Dell and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Galati has had significant success growing Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) businesses, managing M&A activities and developing new geographic markets.
Mr. Galati graduated from the University of Albany and was most recently the CEO of Trillium Software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership