Energy Services Group appoints Phil Galati as CEO
With more than 25 years of software and services industry experience, Mr. Galati’s career includes leadership roles at IBM, Sterling Commerce, Dell and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Galati has had significant success growing Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) businesses, managing M&A activities and developing new geographic markets.
Mr. Galati graduated from the University of Albany and was most recently the CEO of Trillium Software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST