Energy Services Group appoints Phil Galati as CEO
With more than 25 years of software and services industry experience, Mr. Galati’s career includes leadership roles at IBM, Sterling Commerce, Dell and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Galati has had significant success growing Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) businesses, managing M&A activities and developing new geographic markets.
Mr. Galati graduated from the University of Albany and was most recently the CEO of Trillium Software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST