Energy Services Group appoints Phil Galati as CEO
With more than 25 years of software and services industry experience, Mr. Galati’s career includes leadership roles at IBM, Sterling Commerce, Dell and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Galati has had significant success growing Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) businesses, managing M&A activities and developing new geographic markets.
Mr. Galati graduated from the University of Albany and was most recently the CEO of Trillium Software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST