Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
Mr. Port has served as Energy Focus’s Controller since July 2015 and as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Secretary from August to December 2016.
From 2010 to July 2015, Mr. Port was a consultant with Resources Global Professionals, during which time he specialized in filling roles such as Interim CFO, Controller and Director of External Reporting for industrial and manufacturing customers, including interim Controller of the Company from April to July 2015.
Prior to joining Resources Global Professionals, Mr. Port held various senior level executive positions at both private and public companies, including Mork Process, Oglebay Norton Company, and Hitachi Medical Systems of America, a distributor of diagnostic imaging products.
Mr. Port began his career at Ernst & Young, focusing on entrepreneurial growth companies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
- Cooper Tire & Rubber appoints John Bollman as SVP
More inside POST