Energy Focus names Jennifer Deutsch SVP of marketing
Prior to joining Energy Focus, Ms. Deutsch held a variety of positions in the MDC marketing communications network.
Most recently, Ms. Deutsch served as Founder and COO of Antidote 360, a healthcare and wellness marketing agency based in New York, and as EVP at Doner Advertising.
Ms. Deutsch began her career at Nestlé, where she progressed from Management Trainee to Director of New Ventures, helping develop and launch the global "Lean Cuisine" brand and two global blockbuster ice cream brands.
Following Nestlé, she revamped the Renaissance Hotels' brand.
Following Renaissance's acquisition by Marriott, Ms. Deutsch became the SVP of Global Brand Management at Marriott International, where she repositioned and optimized the Marriott brand portfolio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST
UK budget deficit widens in June Economy
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings