Energy Focus names Jennifer Deutsch SVP of marketing
Prior to joining Energy Focus, Ms. Deutsch held a variety of positions in the MDC marketing communications network.
Most recently, Ms. Deutsch served as Founder and COO of Antidote 360, a healthcare and wellness marketing agency based in New York, and as EVP at Doner Advertising.
Ms. Deutsch began her career at Nestlé, where she progressed from Management Trainee to Director of New Ventures, helping develop and launch the global "Lean Cuisine" brand and two global blockbuster ice cream brands.
Following Nestlé, she revamped the Renaissance Hotels' brand.
Following Renaissance's acquisition by Marriott, Ms. Deutsch became the SVP of Global Brand Management at Marriott International, where she repositioned and optimized the Marriott brand portfolio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Ferro Corporation appoints Marran Ogilvie to board
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
More inside POST
Blackrock Q3 profit advances 13% Earnings