Energy Focus names Jennifer Deutsch SVP of marketing
Prior to joining Energy Focus, Ms. Deutsch held a variety of positions in the MDC marketing communications network.
Most recently, Ms. Deutsch served as Founder and COO of Antidote 360, a healthcare and wellness marketing agency based in New York, and as EVP at Doner Advertising.
Ms. Deutsch began her career at Nestlé, where she progressed from Management Trainee to Director of New Ventures, helping develop and launch the global "Lean Cuisine" brand and two global blockbuster ice cream brands.
Following Nestlé, she revamped the Renaissance Hotels' brand.
Following Renaissance's acquisition by Marriott, Ms. Deutsch became the SVP of Global Brand Management at Marriott International, where she repositioned and optimized the Marriott brand portfolio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership