Prior to this appointment, Mr. Nechuyatov was the Group’s Chief Financial Officer.
Throughout his career, Mr. Nechuyatov has worked in a number of executive positions, including Deputy CEO for Economy and Finance with SIBUR-Minudobreniya OAO, Deputy CEO for Economy and Finance with VSMPO-Avisma Corporation OAO, Director Development & Investment Planning with Bashkir Chemistry OAO, and CFO with Bogatyr Access Komir TOO.
Mr. Nechuyatov graduated as Economist from the Moscow Engineering and Construction Institute. He holds the title of a US Chartered Public Accountant (CPA).
Ivan Kosarev, ENERGOPROM’s former CEO, was relieved of his post by the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST