Energiser Investments names Dominic Andrew White as director
Mr. White is a member of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts and is a Chartered Surveyor who has more than 20 years’ experience in the investment sector working in private equity, real estate investment fund management and real estate advisory businesses in both the private and listed markets.
Mr. White has held senior investment positions at international institutions such as Security Capital European Realty Private Equity, Henderson Global Investors and Cordea Savills Investment Management.
In addition, he has had experience of public companies including of AIM-quoted Limitless Earth plc where he held the roles of CEO and non-executive director.
In 2007 Mr. White founded his own advisory business, White Amba Ltd, and a private investment partnership, White Amba Investments LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership