Energiser Investments names Dominic Andrew White as director
Mr. White is a member of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts and is a Chartered Surveyor who has more than 20 years’ experience in the investment sector working in private equity, real estate investment fund management and real estate advisory businesses in both the private and listed markets.
Mr. White has held senior investment positions at international institutions such as Security Capital European Realty Private Equity, Henderson Global Investors and Cordea Savills Investment Management.
In addition, he has had experience of public companies including of AIM-quoted Limitless Earth plc where he held the roles of CEO and non-executive director.
In 2007 Mr. White founded his own advisory business, White Amba Ltd, and a private investment partnership, White Amba Investments LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership