Energiser Investments names Dominic Andrew White as director
Mr. White is a member of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts and is a Chartered Surveyor who has more than 20 years’ experience in the investment sector working in private equity, real estate investment fund management and real estate advisory businesses in both the private and listed markets.
Mr. White has held senior investment positions at international institutions such as Security Capital European Realty Private Equity, Henderson Global Investors and Cordea Savills Investment Management.
In addition, he has had experience of public companies including of AIM-quoted Limitless Earth plc where he held the roles of CEO and non-executive director.
In 2007 Mr. White founded his own advisory business, White Amba Ltd, and a private investment partnership, White Amba Investments LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Contract awarded for Swedish rail line Companies