Endologix appoints Matthew Thompson as CMO
Dr. Thompson served as Professor of Vascular Surgery at St. George’s, University of London and St George’s Vascular Institute (SGVI). He trained at Cambridge, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, the University of Leicester and Adelaide.
Dr. Thompson's awards include a Hunterian Professorship, the Moynihan travelling fellowship and the gold medal for the intercollegiate examination. He is also the editor of the Oxford Textbook of Vascular Surgery and the Oxford Handbook of Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Thompson was Chair of the National Specialized Commissioning Clinical Reference Group for Vascular Services and is a founder of the British Society for Endovascular Therapy.
Dr. Thompson is also a Council Member of the Vascular Society, Chairman of the Vascular Society Annual Scientific Meeting and elected President for 2018. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- HP chairman Meg Whitman steps down
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
More inside POST