Endocyte appoints Mike Sherman as president and CEO
Mr. Sherman has served as Endocyte's chief financial officer since 2006 and undertook the additional role of chief operating officer in 2014.
Prior to joining Endocyte in 2006, Mr. Sherman served in various executive roles, most recently as vice president of finance and strategic planning of Guidant Corporation, a cardiovascular device manufacturer acquired by Boston Scientific Corporation.
Mr. Sherman also serves on the Board of Directors at Mead Johnson Nutrition and holds a B.A. in economics from DePauw University and an M.B.A. from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. He is succeeding Ron Ellis who has resigned. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership