Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
Mr. Andriole has more than 20 years of experience in a range of financial, strategic and corporate development roles, including 16 years at Eli Lilly and Company, most recently as Vice President, Corporate Business Development.
While with Eli Lilly and Company, Mr. Andriole was a member of Lilly’s corporate development leadership team with responsibility for international transactions, including in/out licensing, JV formation and M&A.
Mr. Andriole graduated cum laude from Xavier University's Williams College of Business and earned his M.B.A. from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST