Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
Mr. Andriole has more than 20 years of experience in a range of financial, strategic and corporate development roles, including 16 years at Eli Lilly and Company, most recently as Vice President, Corporate Business Development.
While with Eli Lilly and Company, Mr. Andriole was a member of Lilly’s corporate development leadership team with responsibility for international transactions, including in/out licensing, JV formation and M&A.
Mr. Andriole graduated cum laude from Xavier University's Williams College of Business and earned his M.B.A. from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
More inside POST