Endo names Joseph Ciaffoni as president, U.S. branded pharmaceuticals
Prior to joining Endo, Mr. Ciaffoni served as Senior Vice President, Global Specialty Medicines Group for Biogen.
Mr. Ciaffoni started his employment with Biogen Idec in 2012 and during his tenure held senior roles including Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial and Vice President, U.S. Neurology Field Operations and Marketing.
Prior to joining Biogen, Mr. Ciaffoni was Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Shionogi Inc. and President of Shionogi Pharmaceuticals.
Previously, he served as Vice President, Sales for Schering-Plough (now Merck) and held several commercial leadership roles at Sanofi-Synthelabo (now Sanofi) and Novartis.
Mr. Ciaffoni holds a B.A. in Communications and an M.B.A. from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
More inside POST
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings