Endo names Joseph Ciaffoni as president, U.S. branded pharmaceuticals
Prior to joining Endo, Mr. Ciaffoni served as Senior Vice President, Global Specialty Medicines Group for Biogen.
Mr. Ciaffoni started his employment with Biogen Idec in 2012 and during his tenure held senior roles including Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial and Vice President, U.S. Neurology Field Operations and Marketing.
Prior to joining Biogen, Mr. Ciaffoni was Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Shionogi Inc. and President of Shionogi Pharmaceuticals.
Previously, he served as Vice President, Sales for Schering-Plough (now Merck) and held several commercial leadership roles at Sanofi-Synthelabo (now Sanofi) and Novartis.
Mr. Ciaffoni holds a B.A. in Communications and an M.B.A. from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST