Endeavour Silver appoints Dale Mah as VP, corporate development
Mr. Mah is a professional geologist with 20 years of experience in the mining industry. Mr. Mah has held senior positions in mineral exploration, investment research and project evaluation throughout his career.
Mr. Mah's early career between 1996 and 2009 focused on the exploration for and discovery of mineral deposits in Canada for Cominco, BHP Billiton and other companies.
He moved into more senior technical and management roles from 2006 to 2010 with Tahera Diamond Corp and Olivut Resources, then worked as a mining analyst with Mackie Research Capital and Dundee Capital Markets for three years, before joining a private equity group, Quintana Resources Capital, as VP Geology in 2014.
Mr. Mah is a member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, PDAC and AMEBC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
- Conifex Timber adds Janine North to board
- Amarillo appoints Colin Sutherland to board
More inside POST