Employers Holdings appoints Michael S. Paquette as CFO
Mr. Paquette previously served as executive vice president, chief financial officer of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. from 2008 to 2015 and chief financial officer of Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. from its inception in 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining Montpelier in 2007, Mr. Paquette spent 18 years with White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd., and its subsidiaries, in various capacities including senior vice president, controller and 4 years with KPMG as an auditor.
Mr. Paquette holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Vermont and is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Financial Manager and Chartered Global Management Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
- American Lithium appoints Marc Edward Bruner chairman
More inside POST