Employers Holdings appoints Michael S. Paquette as CFO
Mr. Paquette previously served as executive vice president, chief financial officer of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. from 2008 to 2015 and chief financial officer of Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. from its inception in 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining Montpelier in 2007, Mr. Paquette spent 18 years with White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd., and its subsidiaries, in various capacities including senior vice president, controller and 4 years with KPMG as an auditor.
Mr. Paquette holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Vermont and is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Financial Manager and Chartered Global Management Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Jim Dingman joins ITS Logistics as fleet operations president
- MGM Resorts International appoints Kelly Smith as SVP
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
More inside POST