Empire State Realty Trust appoints director
Ms. Biddle is a Partner and President at Serengeti Asset Management.
She spent nearly 10 years at Goldman Sachs, where she became a Partner and was most recently Global Head of Commodity Sales and the CFO of the firm's investments in the metals and mining sector.
Earlier, Ms. Biddle was a Vice President at the AES Corporation focusing on project finance and power plant development.
Ms. Biddle also served as a Vice President at the Overseas Investment Corporation, providing political risk insurance and financing to US companies expanding overseas.
Ms. Biddle is a member of the Board of Directors of GoldMoney, Inc. (TSX) in Canada.
She earned a bachelor's degree from Colby College, where she is a member of the Board of Trustees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
- AzurRx BioPharma adds Charles J Casamento to board
More inside POST
What is impossible? Nothing! Leadership