Empire State Realty Trust appoints director
Ms. Biddle is a Partner and President at Serengeti Asset Management.
She spent nearly 10 years at Goldman Sachs, where she became a Partner and was most recently Global Head of Commodity Sales and the CFO of the firm's investments in the metals and mining sector.
Earlier, Ms. Biddle was a Vice President at the AES Corporation focusing on project finance and power plant development.
Ms. Biddle also served as a Vice President at the Overseas Investment Corporation, providing political risk insurance and financing to US companies expanding overseas.
Ms. Biddle is a member of the Board of Directors of GoldMoney, Inc. (TSX) in Canada.
She earned a bachelor's degree from Colby College, where she is a member of the Board of Trustees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
- Voya Financial appoints Santhosh Keshavan as CIO
- Dime Community Bancshares appoints Rosemarie Chen to board
More inside POST
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies