Emma Walmsley to stand down from Diageo board
Ms. Walmsley joined the Diageo plc Board as a Non-Executive Director on 1 January 2016.
Ms. Walmsley was President of GSK Consumer Healthcare and has been a member of GSK’s Corporate Executive Team since 2011.
She joined GSK in 2010 from L’Oreal where, over the course of her 17-year career, she held a variety of marketing and general management roles in the UK, Europe and USA.
From 2007 she was based in Shanghai as General Manager, Consumer Products for L’Oreal China. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST