EMIS Group appoints Andy Thorburn as CEO
Mr. Thorburn has an excellent track record of achievement in his previous roles, both in the UK and overseas.
Mr. Thorburn has recently returned to the UK after 4 years working for Digicel, latterly as the Group COO of the Caribbean and South Pacific based communications and entertainment provider.
He was previously CEO of Digicel Caribbean and Central America and CEO of Digicel Jamaica.
Prior to joining Digicel Mr. Thorburn had over 16 years' experience in the software industry having had senior management roles at INTEC Plc, Chronicle Solutions Ltd and a number of Benchmark Capital Portfolio companies (including Kalido Inc and Orchestria Ltd).
He was also a Managing Director within BT Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
What is impossible? Nothing! Leadership