EMIS Group appoints Andy Thorburn as CEO
Mr. Thorburn has an excellent track record of achievement in his previous roles, both in the UK and overseas.
Mr. Thorburn has recently returned to the UK after 4 years working for Digicel, latterly as the Group COO of the Caribbean and South Pacific based communications and entertainment provider.
He was previously CEO of Digicel Caribbean and Central America and CEO of Digicel Jamaica.
Prior to joining Digicel Mr. Thorburn had over 16 years' experience in the software industry having had senior management roles at INTEC Plc, Chronicle Solutions Ltd and a number of Benchmark Capital Portfolio companies (including Kalido Inc and Orchestria Ltd).
He was also a Managing Director within BT Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
Contract awarded for Swedish rail line Companies