Eltel appoints Lars Nilsson as interim CFO
Mr. Nilsson will be a member of the Group Management Team.
Mr. Nilsson has extensive experience in various sectors with top management positions, mainly as CFO, in among others Tele2 (publ), Axfood (publ), ABB Financial Services, Fritidsresegruppen and most recently Nordic Cinema Group.
Mr. Nilsson holds a Master of Science in Business and Economics.
Eltel AB’s CFO Gert Sköld is due to excessive workload in recent months on temporary leave of absence to recover. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership